Here at Wig Warrior while we understand that it is difficult buying online when you are unable to try the selected item(s) for style or colour to suit your desired outcome, but we also understand that there are health and safety concerns in relation to wig and hairpiece sales and supply which must be taken into consideration for the safety of all of our clients and customers.
To assist with our customer choices, we provide resources to assist you in your purchases, including a full Education section on our website, as well as video reviews of product and colour on our website and our Youtube channel. We strongly recommend that our customers refer to our educational resources before making a purchase to ensure that your choice is one you are happy with!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before making your purchase at [email protected] and we would be very happy to assist you in any way we can to make the best choice possible.
Please feel free to download a copy of this policy in .pdf format.
Here at Wig Warrior we understand that it is difficult buying online when you are unable to try the selected item(s) for style or colour to suit your desired outcome. For this reason we offer an exchange service to our clients when ordering their wigs and hairpieces.
There are strict guidelines for the exchange of wigs and hairpieces, so please read the below carefully. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
Exchange is available on all regular stock wigs and hairpieces on the Wig Warrior website.
IMPORTANT – Exchange is not available on any of our accessory items, special orders, price match items (items reduced in price to match another retailer) or back order items.
ELIGIBLE EXCHANGE CRITERIA
In order to be eligible for exchange, your wig or hairpiece must have been originally purchased from Wig Warrior and meet all of the below six criteria:
- Item must be in Original Packaging with no Rips, Tears, Cuts or alteration to the packaging (including boxes, bags and all lining papers).
- Item must not have been worn.
- Item should not have any odours or any kind e.g.perfume, smoke, body odour, etc., or have any evidence of pet hair, bio hair, styling products, makeup or any other foreign body.
- Item must be in perfect, mint condition, with parting and size adjustment tags unaltered and untouched. Item must not have been brushed, combed, washed or styled in any way.
- Item must have all labels and tags still attached and all loose tags included in the packaging. All items must be repackaged for exchange as originally received (we suggest you take a photo of the package when you open it so you know what it looks like, just in case).
- Items and packaging must not be damaged or altered in any way.
Please note that our staff carefully inspect all exchange items, and will refuse exchange on any item that does not meet the above criteria in full.
You are only able to exchange one item, in one transaction, once. No further exchanges will be available for the replacement item, so please choose your replacement carefully.
Your exchange item must be of equal or greater value than the item originally purchased. If greater, you will be required to pay the additional amount before the exchange item will be sent. If less, you will be given a credit note for a later transaction with Wig Warrior online. Cash/credit card refunds re exchanges will not be issued.
Free shipping does not apply to exchanges – all exchanges will be charged flat rate shipping costs of $9.95 domestic (New Zealand flat rate shipping applies to NZ exchanges).
These steps must be followed in order to exchange your item:
- Customer must notify the problem and desire to exchange via email to [email protected]. Such requests for exchange must be made within 24 hours of the customer receiving the product by post.
- Exchanges must be clearly pre-authorised by Wig Warrior. When you contact Wig Warrior by email at [email protected] please request an RMA (return merchandise authorisation) number. No item will be accepted without an RMA number.
- Items must be returned (postmarked/dated) within 24 hours of the time you receive your RMA number, and the tracking number emailed to [email protected] within 24 hours of receipt of the number. Items for exchange must be sent back via trackable, registered post or courier, at your own expense. Wig Warrior takes no responsibility for lost items.
- Once we receive your exchange item and it has been inspected, we will contact you by email with the exchange inspection outcome and, if you have met the requisite criteria, you will be asked to indicate what you would like to order to replace the original item. If you have not met the criteria, you will be informed of this and you will have the item returned to you at your expense.
- If successful, once the replacement item has been received and is ready to ship, we will contact you with instructions on how to pay the flat rate postage for your replacement item.
Exchange will be refused on:
- Any items that have not met one or more of the Eligible Exchange Criteria (see above)
- Any request for further exchange on an already exchanged item (see Exchange Conditions above)
- Any item returned to us post dated more than 24 hours after customer receipt of their RMA number or which has not had the tracking number emailed to [email protected] within that 24 hour period.
- Any item returned to us without an RMA number.
- Accessories, special orders, price match items or back orders.
Our staff carefully inspect all exchange items to ensure they meet the requisite criteria. Any item found not to meet any criteria will be refused exchange, and the item will be returned to you at your expense.
Wig Warrior does not refund any item for change of mind or incorrect sizing, style or colour choices by the customer.
All items are carefully inspected before postage to ensure they are undamaged and of the highest quality and presentation. We also photograph all items and their packaging before sending them to our customers.
If you are requesting a refund on the basis of an item being faulty or damaged, such requests must be made within 24 hours of receipt of your item, and clear photographic evidence of the damage/fault will be required.
Please contact us at [email protected] for assistance regarding refunds for faulty or damaged items.
This policy is effective as of 1 July, 2021.